Here are the five guys I think are good pickups for week six. Of course there are others but these are the five I like most.
1. Felix Jones: He looked really good against a good defense and is sure to start getting more touches after that performance. I bet he’s the one starting over Barber in two weeks.
2. Danny Amendola: He got tons of work after Clayton was sidelined with a season ending injury. BUT temper your excitement a bit, the Rams are not always going to be playing down 35 to the Lions. GO LIONS!
3. Roy Williams: I dare you Roy to have three good games in a row. I triple dog dare you…
4. Brandon Pettigrew: I’ve said it before and I will say it again. This guy is good and the Lions have more targets to TE’s than anyone in the league. And with the news that Calvin Johnson may miss this week, Shaun Hill will rely on the two set TE’s even more. Also giving a bump in rankings for Tony Schefler.
5. Kenny Britt: As long as he gets the starting nod, he is money. Please Jeff Fisher, do not let Gage back in when he comes back healthy. Nothing against Gage, but he just doesn’t have the talent that Britt possesses.
Other noteworthy guys: Andrew Quarless TE Green Bay, Anthony Armstrong WR Redskins and Lee Evanse WR Buffalo
Let me know if I missed some obvious guy or if you totally disagree. It’s all good.