Just got done watching the season finale of The Walking Dead with my Bro-In-Law. And now writing this column on his couch using his wireless internet. Thanks Tony. You’re internet is as wonderful as your Zombie Review BLOG: The G.O.R.E Score.
I know everyone is searching for that spark but you should probably look elsewhere because the NFL is so freaking unpredictable this year. I mean seriously. McNabb is going to be the emergency QB this Sunday? What? Mike Shanahanigans wants to see what Grossman and John Beck can do. Allrighty then Mike. We’ll see how that works out for you. Just admit that you hate McNabb and that you are throwing the rest of the season to get Cam Newton or Jake Locker. Because you won’t lose enough games to get Luck. But, I’m sure going to try and find that spark for you, my dedicated reader. It’s tough but somebody has to do it. And by somebody I mean one of a thousand of us that think we have a clue.
1. Tim Tebow: Of course this is based on him starting over Orton. I just have this crazy feeling he comes in and dose well. If anything, he comes in and rushes for 50+ yards. I am not confident he cracks the top 10 but I think he cracks the top 15.
2. Rashad Jennings: And for the second week in a row! He just keeps producing.
3. Anthony Fasano: He should be good in this game. It’s the Bills who have been consistently giving up points to opposing TE’s. Although they have been better as of late, look for the Bills to have a relapse.
4. Mike Williams SEA: It’s looking like he’s going to play but make sure he is active. Going up against a suspect Atlanta secondary, Matt Hasselbeck will target him heavily.
5. Austin Collie: All signs point to Collie making his return. If he is active, he should be started in all leagues. Make sure to check on gameday. At least it’s an early game.
6. Kenny Britt: Looked decent in his first game back. He now gets the abysmal Texans DEF to run all over. I could see him having a very big game.
7. Dallas DEF: I’m all in! With Rex starting this has got to be the easiest call ever. Did I just jinx it?
Good luck all. I’ll now be heading to my Brother’s house in Southern Indiana for an early family Christmas. Feel free to comment and leave questions. I believe he has free internet for me to use also!